Rapid cooling treatment has a multitude of pain relieving benefits
- Inhibits the incidence of inflammations.
- Represses inflammatory signs and symptoms of dermatitis and other inflammatory diseases.
- Whole body Cryotherapy triggers the release of endorphins which induce an analgesic effect, resulting in immediate pain relief.
- Alleviates joint pain and symptoms associated with arthritis, tendinitis, osteoporosis and chronic back and neck pain.
- The short-term relief of pain allows an intensification of physiotherapy and occupational therapy.
- Clinical studies confirm the inactivation of the collagenase enzyme during Cryotherapy, which decreases the tendon tissue in rheumatic diseases.
- Leads to restoration of motor functions.
- Studies show a significant reduction of pain over a two month period.
- According to studies Whole body Cryotherapy leads to frequent increase in norepinephrine, which results in alleviation of pain.
- Cryotherapy is now a standard part of comprehensive treatment of rheumatologic diseases in European medicine.
- Surge of endorphins in the blood following whole body Cryotherapy sessions reduces muscle spasms and twitching.
- Blood tests indicate that the immediate analgesic effects of skin cooling last for weeks, suppressing heightened pain responses.
- Studies show that cold chamber therapy acts in favor of increased pain threshold as well as actual pain symptoms by lowering the skin temperature and blocking the pain receptors, in turn causing a breakage in the connection between the nerves and tissue.
- Promotes the accelerated healing of muscles, tendons and joints.
- Dramatically reduces recovery time post surgery and injury.
- Inhibits inflammations and reduces pain and swelling.
- Studies show that Whole Body Cryotherapy reduces sports haemolysis and prevents the physiological impairments derived from sport haemolysis.
Other reported Pain Relief benefits include:
- Decreases Muscle Soreness
- Treatment of Osteoporosis
- Heals Nerve Damage
- Treatment of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Treatment of Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic pain management (migraines, arthritis & more )
- Increased blood circulation
- Increased energy & strength
- General wellness